Updated September 9, 2021
- The Cross Insurance Center will hold lost items for 30 days, at which point they will be discarded.
- To retrieve a lost item, please call 207-561-8300 during normal business hours (9am-5pm M-F) and we will work with you to return your item.
- When calling the Cross Insurance Center, please leave a detailed message with the missing item, a description of the item, the section or approximate location in which you believe you misplaced your item, and the best call back number or email so we can better assist you in locating your lost item.
- You can also reach out to us via social media by sending a private message to us on Facebook. You can find us on Facebook at @CICBangor.
- You must always call/message us in advance to retrieve your missing item.
- Cross Insurance Center Staff are not available on event days to locate missing items.