Updated January 7, 2021
- All media requests for events must be approved by the Cross Insurance Center (CIC) in advance of the event.
- If media has been approved by another party/organization for an event held at the CIC, coverage will still need to be approved by venue management.*
- All media personnel that will be in attendance need to be listed and confirmed by the CIC prior to the event.
- Any additional equipment needs must also be filed with the Cross Insurance Center with at least 48 hours notice of prior to the event.
- Appropriate identification must be worn at all times while at the CIC when covering the event.
- Approved CIC Identification Badges are available to pick-up at the Will Call window (listed under name of media member) for the event or at the Administrative Offices located in the Southeast Lobby. Badges are expected to be returned to the Administrative Offices after event.
- All visitors are expected to adhere to the Security Policy set in place by the Cross Insurance Center.
- Any questions or information pertaining to the CIC should be directed to venue management.
- Failure to adhere to any or all of the information listed above may result in not being allowed admittance to the venue and having credentials revoked.
- For any questions, concerns, or to coordinate a media appearance at the Cross Insurance Center, please contact Chris McGrail, General Manager.
*Credentials issued for Maine Basketball will be recognized as valid credentials for media working at the CIC during Maine Athletics only. Additional credentials will not be needed for event. Credential is only valid for Maine Athletics events at the CIC.
The Cross Insurance Center reserves the right to change or alter this policy at any time.