The Bangor Comic & Toy Con returns to the Cross Insurance Center in 2023!
For any questions related to the Bangor Comic and Toy Con, or interest in being a vendor, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for this and other shows at the Cross Insurance Center can be purchased online at ticketmaster.com or at the Maine Credit Unions Box Office inside the Cross Insurance Center during business hours.
DATES & TIMES:
October 13th – 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
October 14th – 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
October 15th – 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM
|Entrance:||Enter through the Renewal by Andersen Entrance [formerly Southwest Entrance]|
|VIP Door Times:||Saturday: 10:00 AM / Sunday: 10:00 AM|
*Door times subject to change without notice
SINGLE DAY PRICES
Friday – $20.00
Saturday – $35.00
Sunday – $25.00
Single Day Kids Ticket (Ages 5-12) – $10.00
*Kids ages 4 and under are free
VIP (Access All Three Days) – $100.00
* Early Access Every Day
*Additional perks and items included in package
Single Day Tickets
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Friday – Sunday
• DO NOT touch another person, or his/her costume, without permission. Uninvited hugging, grabbing or rough housing is dangerous and will not be tolerated. Repeat violators will be ejected from the convention.
• Be respectful of others. No harassment, catcalling, verbal abuse or stalking will be tolerated.
• The BCTC is intended to be a safe space for all attendees, guests, and staff to come together and share. If you feel you are being harassed by any attendee, staff, guest, or member of the general public, please contact Security or convention staff and provide them with a description of the incident as well as the person, including what they wearing and the area it happened in. DO NOT engage in retaliation or in any way escalate the event.
• The convention center are public areas so nuisance noisemakers will not be tolerated. This includes vuvuzela horns, cowbells, kazoos, etc.
• If you wish to take a photo, please ask permission first.
• Do not block hallways or public areas while taking photos. If you are taking a photo, please move to one side of the hallway against a wall, or move to another area.
• Photography and video recording are not permitted in the video rooms, Dealer’s Room or Artist’s Alley.
*ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEO TAKING BY THOSE HIRED BY THE BCTC ARE SUBJECT TO BE USED IN ANY PROMO MATERIAL WE CHOOSE.*
• Costumes must be “street-legal” and suitable for all audiences, as the BCTC is an all-ages convention. Laws of public decency apply — if you would not wear it to class, work, do not wear it at the con.
• No nudity or adult-themed props/paraphernalia is permitted, please, remember…the kids!
• No fake blood that can smeared, squirted, dripped, sprayed or be otherwise transferred to another person or surface. This includes any type of dye, food coloring, or makeup.
• You must have a clear line of sight, this includes peripheral vision. Being only able to see through a tiny eye slot does NOT constitute a clear line of sight. If this is unavoidable, cosplayer MUST have a handler at all times. Other cosplayer with masks or heads do not qualify as a handler. This rule does apply to furries as well- you require a handler with you at all times. This is due to the large crowds and tight confines of the convention center space and is for the safety of all.
*The BCTC staff reserves the right to make final judgment calls on what is “decent”. If staff feels that your costume is in*
Due to REDUCED levels (Medium or Low) of COVID-19 community transmission in Penobscot County, face coverings are welcome, but NO LONGER REQUIRED while inside the Cross Insurance Center. At this time, we are not requiring proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test. We reserve the right to do Temperature Checks and/or not grant access to any guest(s) that are demonstrating COVID-like symptoms.
For updates on this, please continue to check our website, our social media channels, or call 207-561-8300. Thank you for your understanding & cooperation. Please get vaccinated and let’s keep Mainers safe!