- Media members will enter only through the Loading Dock or Southeast Entrance of the Cross Insurance Center
- Media will be subject to the CIC Venue Security Policy (listed below)
- Members of the media will sign-in at the MPA table and also sign the CIC log-in sheet to receive approved MPA credentials
- MPA credentials will be given by the MPA to media member and must be worn and visible at all times while covering the event (MPA will approve working media prior to the event. Any questions on being credentialed by the MPA should be sent to Jerry Goss at email@example.com).
- Media members are expected to sign-in each day with the MPA and the CIC media sheets.
- Photographers covering the event will also need to follow above protocols. Any camera with a detachable lens will not be allowed into the venue unless brought by an approved member of the media by the MPA.
- Only those with MPA credentials will be allowed in approved media sections.
- Any additional needs for broadcast (internet hook-ups, etc) must be approved with our Event Manager Alex Knowles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Any questions or concerns about the CIC Media Policy can be directed to Marketing Manager Bryan Stackpole (email@example.com – 207.610.9201)
CROSS INSURANCE CENTER PARKING
Media is allowed to park at any parking lot on CIC property, as well as the Hollywood Casino. Lot A & B will however be a $5 charge for those who elect to park there.
The Cross Insurance Agency Parking Lot on the other side of Buck Street (across from the Loading Dock), will not be open for Media Parking during Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Those parked in the Cross Insurance Agency Lot are subject to be towed.
CROSS INSURANCE CENTER SECURITY POLICY
All guests are subject to search prior to entering the Cross Insurance Center
The Cross Insurance Center uses metal detectors for all events
Staff will visually conduct bag and metal detection inspections to identify prohibited items to ensure the safety of all patrons
Guests will be subject to a secondary screening if alarm sounds going through the metal detectors (this may slow entry into the venue)
Any guest who declines to be searched, or is in possession of prohibited items, may be denied entry to the Cross Insurance Center.
Outside Food & Beverage is not allowed in the venue.
Prohibited items (including, but not limited to):
- Weapons (guns, knives, chains, tasers, firearms, bats, billy clubs, night sticks, kubatons, spikes, brass knuckles, blackjacks, martial arts weapons, razor blades, box cutters, scissors, tools, etc)
- Self Defense Sprays (mace, pepper spray)
- Explosives (fireworks, ammunition)
- Fuels, Torches, Lighter Fluid
- Hazardous Items (chemicals, paint thinners, etc)
- Projectiles, Frisbees, Beach Balls, Balloons
- Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, or Drug Paraphernalia
- Drones (UAS Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or Other Aircrafts
- Laser Pointers (or other optical distractions)
- Aerosol Cans or Noisemaking Devices (whistles, air horns, fog horns, plastic airhorns, etc)
- Hoverboards or Skateboards
- Selfie Sticks or Telescopic Devices
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Large Banners, Signs, or Flags
- Outside Food & Beverage (except for baby food and medically necessary items)
- Coolers, Hydration Packs, Bottles, Cans or Other Beverage Containers
- Any Other Items Deemed Inappropriate by Arena Personnel
- The Cross Insurance Center will not check or store any of the above prohibited items
- Exceptions are made for medical and religious purpose, after proper inspection
The Cross Insurance Center is a smoke free arena.
- Smoking includes cigarettes, cigars, illegal drugs of any kind, electronic cigarettes, and vaporizers.
- There is a designated smoking area outside of the Cross Insurance Center beyond Section 101, outside the concourse
- There is a no re-entry policy and those smoking outside of the designated area will not be allowed back into the venue
*The Cross Insurance Center retains the rights to refuse access to any guest that does not follow any/all facilities regulations