Discover the many magical moments in every day!
When magician extraordinaire Justin visits Sesame Street to put on a magic show for the whole neighborhood, Elmo wants to be part of the big event. But there’s one problem…Elmo doesn’t know how to do magic! That’s when Elmo teams up with Abby and Justin, embarking on an amazing journey where Elmo will discover the “power of yet” -the lesson that with perseverance and practice, nothing can stand between you and your dream. Along the way, Elmo and Abby, joined by their friends Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Grover, Rosita, Count von Count, and Granger, discover the many magical moments in everyday life. In the end, Elmo learns that you can do anything you set your mind to if you just keep trying! Join your favorite Sesame Street friends on this magical adventure when Sesame Street Live! Make Your Magic comes to your neighborhood *Note: Costumes not permitted for guests 14 years & older.o matter where you’re from or where you’ve been, everyone is special – so join in! Elmo, Grover, Abby Cadabby, and their Sesame Street friends welcome Chamki, Grover’s friend from India, to Sesame Street. Together, they explore the universal fun of friendship and celebrate cultural similarities, from singing and dancing, to sharing cookies!
Meet & Greet!
Meet Elmo and his friends on stage on one of the world’s most recognizable streets!
With a ticket to this Meet & Greet experience, you can count on the following:
- Meet and take photos with Elmo and two (2) of his friends before the show*
- Walk on stage and experience Sesame Street – everyone’s favorite street!**
- Participate in a scavenger hunt and receive a special prize upon completion
- Experience an up-close magic trick from a roaming magician
- On-site experience hosts
Other Important Information:
- Please note, all ticket holders – both adults and children 1 ear of age and older – are required to purchase a Meet & Greet ticket in order to attend
- Tickets to Meet & Greet available only with the purchase of a show ticket to Sesame Street Live! Make Your Magic
- Meet & Greet is open for 30 minutes. Please arrive 70 minutes before scheduled show time.
*Characters are subject to availability
**May vary in select markets
Please note…. Meet & Greet pass must be accompanied by corresponding EVENT TICKET! The Elmo & Friends Meet & Greet takes place prior to the event from 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM (2:00 PM event) and from 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM (6:00 PM event). Ages 1 & up require a ticket. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Groups of 10 or more can save!
Group discounts are available through the Group Sales Department and on Ticketmaster.comfor groups of 10 or more! For more information and to place your group order, contact the Group Sales Department at 207-561-8311 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Groups Page!