FAQ's & Patron Information
- Where can I park for Cross Insurance Center events?
With a central location, the Cross Insurance Center has many convenient parking options.
From Main St. – onto Buck St.
parking will be on your left
From Main St. – onto Bass Park Boulevard (formerly Dutton St.)
Parking is available on your left
- Can I host a business meeting or special event at the Cross Insurance Center?
There are many spaces available to rent for corporate functions, meetings and banquets. Call or e-mail Tiffany Sun, Director of Sales & Marketing from more information about your upcoming event at (207) 561-8310 // firstname.lastname@example.org
- I purchased tickets to an event at your venue, but I need an ADA accessible seat. Can I exchange my seat?
Guests who arrive at the Cross Insurance Center requre accessible seating but are without accessible seating tickets will be accommodated at the box office based on seating availability.
The Cross Insurance Center features accessible seating and companion seating at all levels for guests with physical limitations.
The Cross Center staff members are available to assist guests with accessibility needs at any entrance. We have available ushers that will take you as close as possible to your seat and make arrangements to help you at the end of the show or event.
To obtain more detailed information regarding our services for guests with accessibility needs, click here.
- What is Will Call?
Will Call allows individuals to pick up pre-purchased tickets for an event at the Box Office. Will Call tickets may be picked up at the Box Office at the Southeast and Southwest entries M-F 10 am – 5 pm. Picture I.D. and credit card used for purchase is required at pickup.
Will call is at Southwest Box Office available 2 hrs before on day of show*
- I am planning to bring a large group to a Cross Insurance Center event. Can I get a group discount on tickets?
There are various shows and events throughout the year that offer group discounts. The number that is considered a group varies on a show-by-show basis. If you are interested in purchasing group tickets for an event, contact the Group Sales Manager, Chris McGrail at (207) 561-8311 // email@example.com
- Can you email me information regarding upcoming Cross Insurance Center events?
The Cross Insurance Center has an email club called the All Access Club! This is a FREE electronic event notification service that is offered to everyone! By being a member of this elite club, you will get:
- Advance email notifications about your favorite concerts, family shows and sporting events
- Exclusive ticket pre-sale opportunities not offered to the general public
- The most up-to-date information about upcoming events, concerts, and family shows
- Invites to exclusive pre-show parties and events
- Exclusive contests to win tickets to upcoming shows, ticket discounts, special offers, and more
And don’t worry… your information is safe with us. We do not provide or sell any personal information to outside parties!
- Are cameras allowed at the Cross Insurance Center during events?
The use of still cameras/flash photography and recording devices is prohibited at most Cross Insurance Center events. If an individual brings a camera or recording device into the venue, they will be asked to return that item to his/her vehicle. Cameras are permitted into certain events, however you should call the Box Office to at (207) 561-8333 to determine if the event you are attending allows cameras.
There are two ATMs located in the facility. One is located in the Southeast Lobby across from the Box Office. The second ATM is located through the Southwest Entrance on the leftside of the concourse.
- Are children required to have a valid ticket?
For most shows and events, children under the age of two are admitted free of charge and must sit on the lap of an adult. Specific events require children a year (12 months) and older to possess a ticket and will be noted within event details.
- Can I bring in my own food and drinks?
No outside food and beverage is allowed in the facility. Most water bottles are permitted.
- At what time will the general public be allowed to enter the Cross Insurance Center on event day?
For most events, doors open one hour prior to the event start time, otherwise will be noted within event details.
- Does the Cross Insurance Center prohibit guests from entering with certain items?
The following is a list of the Cross Insurance Center restrictions:
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Ice chests (coolers) or thermos containers
- Cameras or recording devices (allowed only at specific events)
- Sticks or clubs
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons
- Bullhorns or noise makers
- Confetti or balloons
- Animals (except certified service pets)
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Outside food or beverages
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Water bottles or mugs
- Once I enter the Cross Insurance Center, am I allowed to exit and re-enter using the same ticket?
The Cross Insurance Center has a no reentry policy for ticketed events. Any guest who leaves the facility during an event is required to present an unused ticket to gain admission. In the event of a special circumstance or emergency, please contact a staff member for assistance.
- Can I smoke at the Cross Insurance Center?
The Cross Insurance Center is a non-smoking facility, except in designated smoking areas. All seating areas are classified as non-smoking. The designated smoking area(s) is located at the Northwest Exit doors, in front of sections 102-103.