Rules/Regulations & Disclaimer:
1. No purchase necessary to enter contests. Contests will end on the date specified. The opportunity to enter may be effected by the ability to access the Internet at any particular time.
2. The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined by the Cross Insurance Center and/or radio station holding the contest, please refer to each contest’s official rules. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.
3. Limit one registration per person. The Cross Insurance Center (CIC) is not responsible for: incomplete, lost, late, damaged, scrambled or misdirected entries or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the contest. CIC reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud destroys the integrity of the contest as determined by CIC in its sole discretion.
4. Entrants will be informed at the close of the contest if they are a winner, and if an Entrant is identified as a winner, they will be sent further information on the event. Winners will receive their notification via email after the contest has completed and winners have been verified. CIC assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses, expenses or injury resulting from the acceptance or participation in the opportunity.
5. Acceptance of attending the event offered constitutes permission to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade, worldwide in perpetuity, without future compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winners will be required to verify basic contact information prior to the event. Entering the contest is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the Enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws.
6. All programs and guarantees are subject to terms and conditions.
For any issues, questions or comments, please email email@example.com.